Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where Did My Blog Go?




With the exception of four posts, the blog I began in May, 2011 has disappeared from Blogger.  In fairness, though, I did it.   Now I can't get it back.

Selling a house is more stressful than I remember.  We started painting and purging in mid-December and finally finished last month. Two days after we listed the house, it sold.  We'll be moving in June.

But it gets better because where will we be moving?  To one of the greatest art towns around - Portland, Oregon.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris!

    I've missed your blog, and I've missed corresponding with you & getting inspiration from your wonderful art!! I'm sooo happy for you - Portland is such a great city - I know you're going to love it! Congratulations on selling your house so quickly - and all the best of luck with and in your new home!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, my blog also disappeared, but I called a computer technician, and he made it 'appear' again, you can do it yourself if you know how of course, but if you want it back just wanted to let you know there is a way !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    I myself have gone missing! Still trying to figure that out. :0 Congrats on finally getting through all that and selling in two days. There is something wonderfully sad/sweet about a stranger loving the home that you have so personally made. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I miss blogging with you & look forward to getting reacquainted this summer. Thanks for the good wishes.

    Jane, Thanks for the advice on the blog. I have the artwork photos saved and there are 4 blog entries still around. But I think I'll just let the deleted entries go. I'll remember the info, though. I could easily do it again!

    Gloria, Thanks for the personal note. We can use the luck.

    ReplyDelete