Monday, January 21, 2013

30 - 30 Challenge - Day 20

Oil with Palette Knife - 6 X 6

Ah, the Brownie Hawkeye camera - made in America with that "sturdy molded body; handsome modern styling."  Most families in my generation had one.  I promised my mom I would keep the camera, flash attachment, and yes, even the box. I'm glad I did.

The camera actually took some pretty nice photos and has definitely left us with sweet, happy memories.

This is my older brother, Cowboy Bob.
Is that a real TV?  I swear I don't remember that.

The infamous basement birthday party.  That's me, the short blondie next to Cowboy Bob.   The quality of this photo isn't that great, but I don't think it was the fault of the camera. 

You'd be smiling, too, if your parents let you eat all that candy at one sitting.  I think the bottle of beer on the table had something to do with it.

This is me with my brother now.  I think the Brownie took funnier pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete