Thursday, January 24, 2013

30 - 30 Challenge - Day 23

 
Oil with Palette Knife - 6 X 6 - Sold

I dropped this wet painting face down on the floor a few minutes ago.   I will take that as a sign to move on to different subject matter.  Some new ideas for bottles have been rocking around inside my head, but I'll come back to them later.




Only a week left to go in this challenge.  At this point, I've noticed only positive changes in my attitude.

Also contributing to my positive attitude is our recent association with the Alla Prima Portland art group (   Alla Prima Portland  ).   We went to the Thursday morning meeting today.  I just sat there, like a sponge, surrounded by these incredibly talented, generous artists, soaking up their experience and advice - lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. This is another beauty!
    You know with as much wine as I had over the years I'm suprised most of my painting aren't covered with bottles, glasses, corks, chocolate, cookies,.. LOL, Oh wait I've gone on to all my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete