Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kristen and Kelly's Trip to Portland - Thursday

Well, I know it's Thursday, but I'm not caught up with yesterday's post.
Here are some photos from Inks and Drinks last night.

A small part of the rooftop garden



These are Tim's (first 2 vertical rows on the left) and my (3 rows on right)
ink paintings.  All are "starts;"  we will fool around with them and try to finish them soon.


After sorting inks in Kristen's hotel room, we were treated to an hour of wine tasting prior to going up on the roof for the Inks and Drinks lesson.

It was a little rainy / chilly last night, so the hotel staff powered up the space heaters and we were good to go.

People wandered in and out throughout the evening.  Maybe because I had a bit of wine, I did more painting than picture taking; hence the lack of variety in the photos.

I made up for it today.  Between Tim, Kristen and me, we must have taken at least a couple of hundred of photos.  Will have to sort through them tomorrow - we're off again.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time and enjoyed yourself. Inks are fun! What a nice spot to have it!

    ReplyDelete