Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas


Oil - 6 X 6

I thought I'd be farther along with a group of portrait studies but I'm six days into a cold and just starting to feel better.   I know I'm feeling better because I'm losing my patience trying to color correct the skin tones on this computer.

And then... I look at the date.  I stop in my tracks.

 House organized?  Not.   Groceries bought?  Not.   Gifts purchased?  Not.   Decorations up?  Not.  Christmas cards?  Of course not.

Time to sign off the blog till the end of the holiday season.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy, happy Christmas and New Year!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Chris, your art has moved to yet another dimension. Absolutely beautiful work. I am so in awe of it! You have a Merry Christmas, too, and I hope your cold is better-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thank you Laurie! And thanks for all the encouragement these last couple of years.

    ReplyDelete